The WobMiner's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WobMinerJames & CoA forum for the community!Come here to quickly post a ban report or appeal, and don't be affraid to report our admin staff. Community come first!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marshall's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
F2lMarsHall

Marshall's application Empty
PostSubject: Marshall's application   Marshall's application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:44 am

Name(s): Fredrik Punsar

SteamID: ^^4Mars^^7Hall or MarsHall

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes most of the time.

Position on GameTracker: current spot is 27th

How long have you been on our server?: Since Hrolfur23 showed me the server that was like in late november or early december 2012

Does WobMinerJames allow you to use the [WM] tag?: dont know havent seen him or spoken to him in a while

Why should you be a Half-Moderator?: well id like to be a halfmod since theres allot of players playing on the servers and there might not allways be mods/admins online and i play alot of gmod so.
Back to top Go down
hrolfur23

hrolfur23

Marshall's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall's application   Marshall's application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:39 am

+1. Is a good friend honest gently and pays attention the other players often the first one that spots and rdmer.
Back to top Go down

Marshall's application
Page 1 of 1