The WobMiner's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WobMinerJames & CoA forum for the community!Come here to quickly post a ban report or appeal, and don't be affraid to report our admin staff. Community come first!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Addicted Kit-Kat's Application for H-M

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Addicted Kit-Kat

Addicted Kit-Kat's Application for H-M Empty
PostSubject: Addicted Kit-Kat's Application for H-M   Addicted Kit-Kat's Application for H-M I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:58 am

Name: Addicted Kit-Kat
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45191581

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes,Every time i come on.

Position on GameTracker: Online:6th All:124th

How long have you been on our server?: 1 Days - 1 Week - 3 Hours.

Does WobMinerJames allow you to use the [WM] tag?: I still didn't meet James, though i met Shrimpy,Dave,Baconpants and Craftlon. Those are just only some of them Smile .

Why should you be a Half-Moderator? Because i feel the need to help the server grow, and also stop the Rdmers and those damn random Koser's, E.X (KOS Shrimpy! i saw him kill someone!) But Shrimpy did nothing, i reported some of them to Shrimpy, he banned them for 60 mins/slayed them or kicked them. And since this is the only TTT server i play on because it's the best!.

I hope my Application gets accepted because i want keep order in the server Smile .
Back to top Go down
Orgxer

PostSubject: Re: Addicted Kit-Kat's Application for H-M   Addicted Kit-Kat's Application for H-M I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:24 am

Good App, but James needs to see it for anything to happen.

-Shrimpy
Back to top Go down
Addicted Kit-Kat

PostSubject: Re: Addicted Kit-Kat's Application for H-M   Addicted Kit-Kat's Application for H-M I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:18 am

Thank you Shrimpy, Can you tell him to check it out?.
Sincerely >Addicted Kit-Kat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addicted Kit-Kat's Application for H-M   Addicted Kit-Kat's Application for H-M I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addicted Kit-Kat's Application for H-M
Page 1 of 1