The WobMiner's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WobMinerJames & CoA forum for the community!Come here to quickly post a ban report or appeal, and don't be affraid to report our admin staff. Community come first!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harb's appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harb

Harb's appeal Empty
PostSubject: Harb's appeal   Harb's appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Steam Name: Harb
Name at time of ban: Harb

steam id: STEAM_0:1:34221507

Time of ban: 12:10 GMT
Date of ban: 26-12-12 (that's DD-MM-YY)

Reason for ban: RDM'ing

Your Story:
I thought [wm]justplain007 threw a grenade at the group, which turned out that he didn't. As soon as I heard that I went back to the group, to let them kill me. I also shot another innocent because I thought he was gonna kill me. I'm sorry, I should explain my reasons to kill people BEFORE I shoot them. It's fine if you don't lift the ban before the 24 hrs are over, but just know that I'm sorry.

Last edited by Harb on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the reason for ban)
Back to top Go down
justplain007

Harb's appeal Empty
PostSubject: Ban appeal   Harb's appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:58 am

Thanks for letting us know the hole story and saying sorry, you are now unbanned feel free to rejoin the server. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Harb's appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harb's appeal   Harb's appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:41 am

Unbanned.
Back to top Go down
https://wobminers.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Harb's appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harb's appeal   Harb's appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harb's appeal
Page 1 of 1