The WobMiner's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WobMinerJames & CoA forum for the community!Come here to quickly post a ban report or appeal, and don't be affraid to report our admin staff. Community come first!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reporting [WM] Shrimpy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TomIsGaming

Reporting [WM] Shrimpy Empty
PostSubject: Reporting [WM] Shrimpy   Reporting [WM] Shrimpy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:04 am

Shrimpy, The Co-Owner of the server has been recently annoying me a lot.
Ever since he got a mic he has constantly annoyed me and picked me out to just bully me with his Power.

I was just playing then as a detective and Accidently shot my D Buddy as I was shooting at [WM] Henning. He was shooting at him also and then ran behind him as I was shooting and the bullet hit him and killed him, I explained this to him yet Shrimpy still went ahead and did !slay TomGamer. He has also been kicking a lot of the WM members including admins/mods etc... I remember WobMinerJames the owner telling me that you should NEVER! Kick another staff member.

Moving onto another Topic, I have told a lot of the people multiple times I have anger issues. Yet when im annoyed he continues to P*ss me off. Just then I was abit angry about him slaying me and he was constantly saying "Shhh.. Shhh.." "Tom Shut Up"

ALSO He has RDM'D Me, A few hours ago we were playing on the map Rooftops and I called a KOS On shrimpy for walking over an Unidentified body. He then turns around and shoots me for no reason (He was an innocent) And then just continues on with his game...

Unfortunately I have made my mind up to just stop playing this server for a few days until I can even force myself to play with him. I know he is Co-Owner and all but its very unfair how he picks me out from everyone.

- Admin Donor lvl 2 [WM] TomGamer
Back to top Go down
Orgxer

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [WM] Shrimpy   Reporting [WM] Shrimpy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 am

Ok, I will take everything he said and give it more detail and reason, as he is exaggerating ALOT and lie'ing a bit.

-Bits picked out from his report on me
-Quotes from ingame

"has been recently annoying me a lot." - He can hardly speak for himself as he has been targeting me for reasons i don't know, eg:
"ok, my face is burning cus' I just put cream on it"
"oooh, putting cream on your faaace? why you doing that?" in a mocking voice.

"He was shooting at him also and then ran behind him as I was shooting and the bullet hit him and killed him" - All I heard was his side of the story, he says: he turned around, and you shot him. Yes, you were shooting henning, but you rdm'd a D buddy who was not even in the firing line.

"He has also been kicking a lot of the WM members including admins/mods etc." - He means: i kicked justplain about 3 times, we were on voice chat and he says he doesnt like pasta (we were just having a laugh, at this point) Tom then proceeds to piss me off for the first time in a while, by yelling down his mic: SHRIMPY WHY THE HELL DID YOU KICK HIM YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO and then the rest becomes a blur as me and just plain were laughing alot (because of the pasta thing)

PLEASE NOTE HE SAYS I HAVE KICKED MANY WM RANKED PLAYERS - only EVER kicked jjlosbey and justplain.

"I remember WobMinerJames the owner telling me that you should NEVER! Kick another staff member. " seeing as your, what, a 1/2 admin or something, i will be shocked to see you do that, and so would James. I however, have never been told this and was only told this by you AFTER the 2nd kick on him (at this point, we are still pissing ourselves because of the pasta thing)

"I have told a lot of the people multiple times I have anger issues." - first time hearing of it.

"he continues to P*ss me off." - welcome to my world. if i say something like: im in a chat with justplain, he will yell down the mic: SHRIMPY IS GHOSTING!!!!. Tom dies, i say: oh wow lol that was funny, he says in a mocking voice: oh that was funny" then calls me a name under his breath that me and justplain cannot remember.

"Just then I was abit angry about him slaying me and he was constantly saying 'Shhh.. Shhh..' 'Tom Shut Up' " - I feel that at this point he is completely oblivious to the fact that henning or china (or some one else) was yelling a kos down his mic. because he was screaming i had to tell him to shut up, he screams more and no one knows who to KOS as a result.

"ALSO He has RDM'D Me, A few hours ago we were playing on the map Rooftops and I called a KOS On shrimpy for walking over an Unidentified body" - Either lie'ing or yet again, he is oblivious. I was on the main building when i walk away - Note at this point there is no body and he comes down with me - he then walks back up a good 10 seconds after and calls a KOS on me for apparently walking over an un identified body. I think he was killed before or me and tom both didnt see it (where I went, he went)

"all but its very unfair how he picks me out from everyone." - I think he is so oblivious to the above because he is constantly thinking of himself. I have probably been more likely to punish him for something as he makes fun of me yet i dont do anything about it. but if he thinks I am picking him out when im having a go at ALOT of people is kind of funny.

"I have made my mind up to just stop playing this server for a few days until I can even force myself to play with him"
Stop over reacting, as I am making this RIGHT NOW I can hear you in-game through justplain's mic.

--EDIT--

He says he has anger issues, and this was made roughly 7 mins after he got pissed at me, It IS possible he made this in a "spur of the moment" situation, aided by the apparent
anger problems.

Last edited by Orgxer on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TomIsGaming

PostSubject: "Do not Over React"   Reporting [WM] Shrimpy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:41 am

First of all, When he said putting cream on his face, I did say ooh putting cream on my face but I was not saying that to insult him, and secondly I am not going to play the server when he is online since I really don't like him ;\
Back to top Go down
Orgxer

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [WM] Shrimpy   Reporting [WM] Shrimpy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:44 am

First I would like to say: False.
Secondly I would like to say: there is one thing you have denied there, so are you agreeing that I am not in the wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [WM] Shrimpy   Reporting [WM] Shrimpy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting [WM] Shrimpy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The WobMiner's Forum :: GMOD :: Ban Area :: Admin Report-
Jump to: